About Guglielmo's House
The Guglielmo’s House is a thematic Bed&Breakfast located in the heart of the historic centre of Agrigento at only 5 minutes walking distance from the "Via Atenea" and 10 minutes by car from "The Valley of the Temples".
The Gugliemo's House consist of a 2 Bedrooms, a shared area including the Sicilian Kitchen, the Thai Lounge & Bistro Corner and the Arabic Patio.
· "Moroccan & Poet Room -Family Room" - Cosy and spacious family bedroom with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning in the room and balcony with sea view. The room has a king size bed and two single beds and can accommodate from 2 to 4 people.
· "Blue Room" - Nice bedroom for two people with en-suite bathroom, garden window, built-in wardrobe, luggage compartment and fan. The bedroom has a Queen size bed of 1.20.
· "Thai Lounge & Bistro Corner" - Lounge with cozy red sofa, view over the rooftops of the city and Bistro corner in vintage style. In our lounge you will find: the library corner with books and CDs, which you can consult inside the structure (Space shared with the guests of the structure).
· "Sicilian Kitchen" - Modern kitchen equipped with hob, kettle, mocha, pots, dishes, courtesy set: Oil, Salt, Sugar, buffet breakfast table (Space shared with guests of the structure).
· "Arabic Patio" - Charming Arabic patio shaded by tangerine and pomegranate trees. The ideal place to stop for dinner or breakfast (shared space with the guests of the structure).